Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SkullGirls: New Indie Fighter and Why its Amazing.

The game Skullgirls, developed By Autumn Games, is a brand new fast paced 2d fighter that was release on April 10th  featuring a cast of all female playable characters. This game is very addicting to play. The game combines elements of sex appeal and amazingly smooth gameplay to the male demographic. Every aspect to the game was hand drawn with an amazing art style. The game features a 1950's aspect to its theme. I literally have been playing this game as much as possible. This game combines all the art neccessary to allow me to want to keep staring at the background and appreaciate the art as well as destroy my friends in a few rounds.
As a homage to my 2 favorite characters in the game Parasoul being my main and Valentine being the lesser Please Enjoy these Trailer bios of them.








No comments:

Post a Comment